A Think Tank of One
Bill is a Father, a Veteran and an American. He has been a venture capitalist and entrepreneur for 20 years and is the author of Left on Red, The United States of Bankruptcy and Hope for Economic Hopelessness. He was ranked by Information Week one of 15 top innovators globally. He is the co-founder and Chairman of The Healthy Home Company, a consumer products company that sells over 90 of the most highly scrutinized and rated natural products in the world through its membership buying club. The Healthy Home Mission is to Make the Home a Safer Place to Raise a Family not only by offering safe alternatives for families to use in their homes but primarily educating consumers about the dangerous chemicals contained in the products used by most people to clean their homes, themselves and their children. He created the well known (www.takethetoxictest.com) so consumers could learn more about these dangerous chemicals and to help accelerate a movement to expose what he calls the “Largest UnNatural Disaster in Human History”. He is the co-founder of Brand Equity, a private equity portfolio, Horticultural Asset Management; among others. He has built 3 successful private equity investment businesses with multiple hundreds of millions under management. The companies he has founded, helped build and invested in have raised over $1 billion.
“If America was a company – the Board of Directors and the management team would all be fired and many of them would be in jail for the way it has been run” Billy G.
On the Money Latest Posts
- Cyber warfare: A technology Trillion dollar shot in the arm for Defense, Computer and Security companies
- Bankrupt: Politically, Morally, Socially and Economically
- Have Republicans Already Lost the White House
- Liberals Cry Freedom of the Press? Where is the Push for the Fairness Doctrine Now!
- IT IS ABOUT THE MID TERM ELECTIONS STUPID
- Ryan to the rescue?
- Cockadoodle Do: A Wake up Call 0:00 its time!
- Japan’s Radioactive Economy: If they get sick or die so do we!
- I Would Like 2 Scoops of B.S. With My Recovery, Please!
- Finally a Financial Heavyweight Understands My AMERICAN REFINANCE PROGRAM