A Think Tank of One
Bill has been a venture capitalist and entrepreneur for 20 years and is the author of Left on Red, The United States of Bankruptcy and Hope for Economic Hopelessness. He was ranked by Information Week one of 15 top innovators globally. He is the co-founder and CEO of The Healthy Home Company and co-founder of Brand Equity, a private equity portfolio, Horticultural Asset Management; among others. He has built 3 successful private equity investment businesses. The companies he has founded, helped build and invested in have raised over $1 billion.
“If America was a company – the Board of Directors and the management team would all be fired and many of them would be in jail for the way it has been run” Billy G.
On the Money Latest Posts
- Bankrupt: Politically, Morally, Socially and Economically
- Have Republicans Already Lost the White House
- Liberals Cry Freedom of the Press? Where is the Push for the Fairness Doctrine Now!
- IT IS ABOUT THE MID TERM ELECTIONS STUPID
- Ryan to the rescue?
- Cockadoodle Do: A Wake up Call 0:00 its time!
- Japan’s Radioactive Economy: If they get sick or die so do we!
- I Would Like 2 Scoops of B.S. With My Recovery, Please!
- Finally a Financial Heavyweight Understands My AMERICAN REFINANCE PROGRAM
- ‘Generation Z’ – for Zero