A Think Tank of One
Bill Glynn is the co-founder of the USA Association, a premier member benefits organization representing people of all ages that believe the miracle that is America was built on a foundation of Faith, Family and Free Enterprise.
Bill has been a venture capitalist and entrepreneur for 20 years and is the author of Left on Red, The United States of Bankruptcy and Hope for Economic Hopelessness written with his partner Brig Hart. He publishes “On the Money” each week. He was ranked by Information Week one of 15 top innovators globally. He is the founder of Brand Equity, ISB Global, Horticultural Asset Management among others and built 3 successful private equity investment businesses. The companies he has founded, helped build and invested in have raised over $1 billion.
“If America was a company – the Board of Directors and the management team would all be fired and many of them would be in jail for the way it has been run” Billy G.
On the Money Latest Posts
- Ryan to the rescue?
- Cockadoodle Do: A Wake up Call 0:00 its time!
- Japan’s Radioactive Economy: If they get sick or die so do we!
- I Would Like 2 Scoops of B.S. With My Recovery, Please!
- Finally a Financial Heavyweight Understands My AMERICAN REFINANCE PROGRAM
- ‘Generation Z’ – for Zero
- “Summer of Recovery” is more like a Cold Winter
- Unemployment Will Go Up and Taxes Will Too
- Tax The Rich and Lay-Off The Poor!
- An Economic Surge: 2-Step Plan